Saturday, November 12, 2011

uum, again

Hi uum! After 2 weeks of holiday, i'm here again. Reached here this morning at 5am. Freaking early. After 2 hours of war (clean up my room), finally my room is clean enuff. :)

After this holiday, i have to wait around 2 months only can go back to klang.
how long is it huh? isssh..
Well, mid term is just around the corner, n i didn't do any revision during this holiday. I gonna have mid term test in coming thursday till sunday. 5 paper 1 sort. 
Until now, i still don't have the mood to start my engine to do my revision. I'm still in holiday mood right now. Needa turn on my study mode d. If not, my mid term result will be............. can't imagine.

I miss my home, my family, friends and the foods. 
oh!! wait for me! 
i'll be back in 2 months time. :)

No comments: